It’s common to wonder Will my child ever have friends? Will he ever be happy? What will happen to her after we’re gone? When will the next meltdown come?
Autism can be stressful for parents, teachers, and for the child or adult who’s living on the spectrum—who may regularly feel misunderstood, left out, or in a continual state of crisis.
But there is hope. You have tools available to you to reduce anxiety and stress, which can lead to less depression and fewer meltdowns and shutdowns. That’s the power of the Ziggurat Model.
• A Step-by-Step Action Plan Designed to Enact Change
• Weekly On-Demand Lessons that Fit Any Busy Schedule
• Online Community Support so You’ll Never Feel Alone
• Downloadable Resources to Guide You Through Every Step
• Certificate of Completion After Ten Hours of Instruction
Use Promo Code "zig20" to get 20% Off the Regular Price
Assess underlying needs and strengths.
Identify priorities to begin change.
Develop a plan with five levels of support.
Implement the plan to make a difference.